Share Your Funny Church Story
Please read the instructions on this page carefully.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a funny story that has been published elsewhere, please don’t send it. I am only looking for stories that have not previously been told in print, that you actually saw or that happened to someone you know, if you have their permission to tell it. I can’t publish jokes that have been around the Internet 500 times and may be copyrighted from another publication. While they are funny, we can’t use them.
You may send one or more stories for consideration. There is no guarantee, either expressed or implied, that every story submitted will appear in the book. Each story received will be reviewed and you will be notified if the story you sent will be included in the book.
Your name and city/state will NOT be used in the book. Please give your name and a phone number where you can be reached, in case we have a question about what you sent. First name, last name and email address are REQUIRED fields. Other information is not required for submitting your story but may be provided if you want. Your information will not be shared outside the editorial staff.
You will receive notification by email (if you provide a valid email address) that your story was received. (IMPORTANT: It is impossible to control whether your email provider delivers the email message back to you, as it may be viewed as bulk or SPAM. Please provide a valid email address that you check often and check your JUNK, BULK, or SPAM folder, especially if you are using a free email provider such as Yahoo!, Hotmail, or Gmail.)
You may also mail your story to the address at the bottom of this page if you do not wish to submit over the Internet.
- Your story may be edited for spelling, grammar, length, consistency and style.
- If you are sending more than one story, please put some space between them in the submission form so it is clear where one stops and the next one starts.
- Not all stories will be included, just the best ones. Since nobody knows what kind of stories we’ll receive, your chance of having your story included is as good as anyone else’s. NOTE: If, on the outside chance, not enough stories are received to actually make it possible to do a book of reasonable length to justify printing, a PDF will be made available to all who contributed and you will be notified via the email address you provided so you may download it.
- When you submit a story through this site, you are stating that the story you are submitting is your OWN, not copied from any other source, and is previously unpublished to the best of your knowledge. Please change any real names in the story before you send it.
- You understand that you will NOT be paid for your story.
- If accepted for publication and used in the book, you grant the non-exclusive right to Etcetera Publishing LLC to use the story you sent.
- You may send a comment or ask a question by completing the Comment or Question box below.
By clicking the “I agree. I’m sending my story!” button and sending one or more stories,
you indicate your agreement and acceptance of the above conditions.
Your privacy is assured. We will never give, rent or sell your name and contact information
to anyone. It is only for our use in staying in contact with you.
You must complete required fields (marked with a red *) to submit your story.
Etcetera Publishing LLC | 6080 S. Hulen #360 PMB 174 | Fort Worth, TX 76132